Kilcock Co Kildare
- Commissioning Brewhouse
- Commissioning Fermenter Farm
Rye River Company is a beer producer for a wide range of end users in the craft beer industry.
The facility is a 24hL Brewhouse 5 vessel, 2 utility tanks and 17 fermenters (from 24hL to 100 hL) that include 80 hardwire IOs.
- Produce over 6 brews a day
- Lautertun runs below 2hours
- User-friendly HMI
- Password-protected recipe
- Brewhouse reporting by vessel with step-by-step breakdown of process
- Brewhouse C.I.P.
- Water brew to rinse each vessel individually
Brewhouse Layout (in this order)
- Wort Receiver-Kettle
MWCS during Project :
- Supports the customer and mechanical contractor on the layout of pipe work.
- Subcontracts and supervises electrical work for the Brewhouse & Tank farm.
- Commissions of the Brewhouse at the facility, does full IO testing, and changes of hardcode setting and parameter during commissioning.
- Creates correct recipe with master brewer to get best result of equipment time-wise & quality-wise. (flow rate, temperature, timing etc)
- Water brew system will individually rinse each vessel of the Brewhouse. This system allows the customer to rinse the Brewhouse between beer’s change of color while in production . (e.g., dark beer to clear beer). MWCS approaches the project with the customer to explore requirements and different solutions. With the system in place, the customer can now save more than 5 hours between changes of color.