Join our team
Project Engineer Orlando Florida USA – REQUIRED
Here at MW Control we provide an automated controls system #justloadtherecipe, which is tailor made for the distillation & brewing industry. It offers unique customized solutions that meet the challenges in manufacturing. #justloadtherecipe surpasses industry standards & norms, creating a unique alternative in today’s market.
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reporting to: Managing Director
The Project Engineer works with engineering, operations, and business development teams to design high quality and efficient brewing and/ or distilling systems. The Project Engineer is responsible for engineering support during construction, system commissioning and troubleshooting, evaluating current and future technologies, and developing intellectual products and offerings to further support future projects.
MW Control Solutions specializes in providing automated control systems. The position requires a qualified mechanical engineer with relevant field experience to carry out the following duties:
- Sizing plant equipment and instruments for a variety of brew-house sizing’s, enabling the automation requirements f or each equipment and instrument to be identified and incorporated into our automated network. – Identify plant inefficiencies and quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Produce clean and clear plant P& I D’ s using drafting software such as Auto CAD or Draftsight
- Read & convert P& I D from paper to site
- Plant commissioning
- Program and Install SC A DA Systems
- On site PLC troubleshooting & programming
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 + years experience
- Knowledge of Auto CAD, Visual Basic, C + + , SQ L
- Experience with mechanical designs of breweries and/ or distilleries
- Knowledge of brewing processes – Familiar with industry I SO standard
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.